Spirulina, a natural food for everyone!
Spirulina integrates your every-day diet adding to it many micronutrient that often we don’t assume in adequate doses; particularly indicated for those following a vegetarian diet, it calms hunger and fights malnutrition.
THE MANY WAYS TO USE SPIRULINA
- As it is, to be dissolved in your mouth, so as to immediately provide the body with the energetic charge that Spirulina can give;
- To be added to cooked foods, salads, yogurt, drinks, beer, cheeses and sweets of different kinds;
- To be added to different types of flour to make pasta, bread and derivatives, since it has the advantage of increasing its nutritional value only without modifying the original flavor of the food to which it is added;
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE:
5g per dayFOR A NORMAL DIET (corresponding to approx 1 tsp of Bertolini Farm noodles).
10g per dayFOR ATHLETES AND FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW A VEGAN DIET TO BE ASSUMED IN CYCLES AND ARRIVING GRADUALLY TO THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE.
It is recommended to always consult with your doctor in case of particular health conditions or pharmacological treatments in progress, in order to be correctly advised on the appropriate dosage.
Spirulina is a valuable ally to our physical and mental health, in fact:
- It has a high anti-inflammatory and immune defense function;
- It also boasts a detoxifying and antioxidant effect, thanks to the action of vegetable pigments, vitamin E and beta-carotene;
- It helps to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL), while promoting the increase of good cholesterol (HDL) protecting us from heart disease;
- It is useful in treating anemia, thanks to the high concentration of iron;
- It favors the physical development of the child but also the cognitive performance, in fact it helps the memory and improves concentration;
- It is indicated for those suffering from low blood pressure and to fight the sense of tiredness and exhaustion, thanks to its active ingredients with a tonic, stimulating and remineralizing action and to the content of mineral salts and vitamins;
- It is useful for post-op convalescences;
- And it is also ideal for slimming diets, thanks to tyrosine, an essential amino acid that reduces hunger.
Spirulina is a real nourishment for the care and beauty of face and body. It is able to act effectively on the skin with different actions: toning, moisturizing, nourishing, and regenerating.
It is recommended for anti-aging facial treatments, toning and firming of the body. It helps the skin regain normal water balance and slows its aging, thanks to its antioxidant and elasticizing properties..
An energetic, low-fat protein source, a valuable help in weight control, rich in antioxidants, with positive effects on the neuromuscular system, Spirulina is an ally in sports, as it:
- Helps fast recovery;
- Enhances muscular development;
- It is highly toning and energizing;
- Increases performance and resistance;